AI Generated Visualizations in CODA

I am building a pack that can generate animated interactive visualizations from a text prompt.

The final version wont expose the P5 code directly - just the finished visualization. Anyone have any ideas for useful use-cases to experiment upon?
4 Likes

How much time do you have :wink:

You’re unlocking (one of) the holy grail, I believe! My dream scenario would be:

• Populate a visualization with data from Coda table (eg table “Goals” shows up visually, as does content from table “Projects”), and then,
  • allow the user to interactively create connections as they wish (eg drag Project A to Goal X, and Projects B and C to Goal Y, etc).
  • this will automatically update the underlying Coda tables (eg table “Goals” has a “related projects” column, that updates)

While this is something that can be done easily within Coda using the Kanban view, I really do feel that this visual “moving of information” allows us to convey more information (and unlock more insight on the clients side).

It’s the one big obstacle with the Figma-pack, that it does not retrieve the location information from the Figma canvas.

Excited to follow your progress with these p5 visualizations! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome!
I can imagine more complex use cases, but one a client of ours needs right away is a chart of leaders and team members that dynamically reproduces whatever is set in a Coda table

1 Like

A simple use case for us would be visualizing our OKRs and their connection to one and three year goals we set for our company. It’ll help our employees visualize and understand how their day to day work connects to the broader company strategy in a more meaningful way.

We track OKRs in coda along with the relationships to high level business goals, so this would be a good fit for us.