Apply blank value to blank rows from a cross doc

Hi everyone, I was trying to work something out in order to pull data from a cross doc that pulls contact information from another file. So I came up with a solution to add a filtered view to a cross doc, and then in another tab, I would pull the desired information about the cross doc filtered thanks to the table view I made.
Here is the problem thou, the formula on the final tab doesn’t automatically refresh and I have to use the “apply to blank row” in the column option. (I will provide screenshots)
I can manage that, but if other people less accustomed to coda try that solution, I Fear that even with a quick tutorial I would lose them…
Is there a solution ?

Hi @Narozniak_Come , thanks for reaching out about this issue. This sounds like it might be a bug based on the information you’ve provided. However, we’re unable to tell for sure without seeing your doc and more information. That said, I would recommend reaching out to the Coda Support team by clicking the ? in the bottom right corner of your Coda screen and submitting a bug report with this information.

Hi Shaina, I don’t think it is a bug, but I can provide a link to the interaction if you want, https://coda.io/d/_drCVlxxs5EW/Utilisateurs-interroges_suskZ. the main interactions are between the subpages “Utilisateurs interrogés” and “Protocole d’entretien”. You can refer to the screenshots up there for reference.