Asana Pack: Changing Sync'ed Project

I’m hoping someone can help - I have an awesome coda doc connected to an Asana Project, but I’ve made a new version of the Asana Project with huge improvements, and want to update the connection in Coda. Unfortunately, everything that I’m seeing implies that I’m going to have to rebuild my coda connections to this new project from scratch. Is that true?

Hey Keith, just want to clarify what you’re wanting to do here. This new project is connected to your same Asana account, is that correct? This may take some manual setup on your end, but you should be able to tell the Pack tables to reference the new project. If you want to share your doc with us so we can take a closer look, that might be helpful!

Would you mind sharing your doc with the Community by making it public so we can take a closer look at what you’ve already built?

Afterward, please reply with the link to your doc so we can take a look for you. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.