Automation Help

For the life of me Automation is not a. easy thing to use. Very complix event for the simple task. Wish you guys looked at Clickup Automation its click this to do this next. This is one of the features holding me back to fully go all in with Coda.

What im trying to accomplish is I have a formula of Days left in a table and lets say when the number hits 30, i would like for a select drop down to be place on a ceretain column. Seems smiple. but to bulid the formula in the aumtomation this is just to much an nothing tried has worked. Makes me want to give up…

HI

Could you provide a little bit more details? I cannot understand what it is that you are trying to do.

P

Hi, how do i get an automation to run base off the Days left. Example. 60 days. i would then want a certain dropdown to be add in the workflow column. See below

HI

I assume that your days left column has a formula along the line of Event date - Today()?

I am not able to deduce the rule that determines the workflow column entry, but what you could then do would be to put a formula in the workflow column that will use the days left value, and deduce the value to enter on the workflow column.

R
P

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.