Best ways to learn Coda

The community

My first year in Coda was spent diving into the archives of this community. It is an amazing wealth of resources, knowledge, experiments, etc

Start looking for posts with lots of views/replies and you’ll find some gold mines

Coda Doctorate

A free program offered by Coda to help you dive deep into Coda! @maria would have more info if you are interested

YouTube

Always a winner. Good old YouTube - I may be biased but I have my own solely Coda focused channel :wink:

Building!

There really is no better way to learn that starting to just build solutions to real problems in your life. Dream of the moon and try to accomplish it in Coda. And post here when you’re stuck. You’ll grow really fast

Courses

Courses built by Coda pros are on their way soon! I’m launching my own soon and @Paul_Danyliuk is working on one that looks truly epic as well

But above all - I’ve easily learned and gained the most from posting in and reading in this community along with just starting to tackle problems that felt like they couldn’t be done. Then persevering until they were.

Cheers and good luck!

5 Likes