Beta: Forms [Closed - because we've launched!]

I SEE FOOORMS
INTO MY OOOOLD DOCS

Unannounced afternoon play time :heart_eyes: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I believe this one should better discussed here :wave:

1 Like

Is there an option to “send a copy to myself” of my submitted form?

Coda team is there an ETA for this feature? I didn’t catch the beta test and it’s very much needed.

What do you mean @thomas_raizedai with “send a copy to myself”?
If you mean send a copy for example by email you can configurate that, using automation, when new row is created do xyz
Or, if you need in a view with particular user-related filter (like in my personal case) you can use the same concept of automation but that copy that row and add you to the user (or something like that)
I’ve personally configured a “Request to partecipate to the App’s Beta” with a form that send me an email for every new entry in that table!

2 Likes

Thanks @Mario I was thinking about an easy option for my as a submitter to check a box and Coda will send me my form, similar to Google Forms

@thomas_raizedai Ah! Sorry never used forms on google :slight_smile:
The process i can suggest you is similiar to the send to myself but you use the creator of the row as address :slight_smile:
Or, a feature that i’d love would be the possibilities to edit entries after sending them! That would make obsolete the “send me a copy” feature :))))))

Team, thanks for making this available to us.

I’m experiencing a weird issue: seems like if I have a calculated field in the form table, but hidden from my shared visible form, the form crashes and doesn’t display using the link - getting the “might have been deleted” error message.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Also interested in ETA here!

1 Like

Would love to be included in this beta if it’s still possible. I’m creating a new info input system that will be completely obsoleted by this feature, I think

1 Like

Hey Codans, it would be nice to have an answer here about ETA of the feature or the possibility to be included as a beta tester for us who really need this function. I mean, is not that much to ask.

We fully intend to make it on the Nice list this holiday season. Perhaps even before the end of the week :wink:. Stay tuned!

9 Likes

Those are very much welcome news Alex, thanks!

1 Like

Forms have launched! See Launched: Forms for more details.

Thanks for everyone who provided feedback during the beta!

6 Likes

Thanks again Alex, I’m already in the works with them.

1 Like