Hi Coda team,
First of all, I love what you all are building so keep at it.
Second, I found a bug where an iPhone user can’t copy a table cell of a coda doc that they have “view access” to.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Coda doc,
- Create a table in the doc
- Insert random text into a cell in the table
- Share the doc with only VIEW ACCESS.
- Open the shared doc on an iPhone
- Try to copy the table cell with random text. You will notice that the iPhone let’s you copy the text
- Try pasting the text… Nothing will paste. (THIS IS THE BUG)