Coda freezes constantly and is unusable

Hi,

I kind-of cannot use the product normally. We have a page with a table

When I open this page and start interacting with it, it starts freezing every 3-5 seconds. When I change my Chrome tab to smething else and then I get back to the tab with Coda - the Coda tab is blank (white) and its stays blank for about 20-30 seconds, after which the page reveals itself again.

It’s very annoying and it is kind-of a blocker as I need to wait for 30 seconds when I’m switching my tabs…

I saw in the Console output that there are multiple operations that are happening on the main thread, instead of a background thread like - [Violation] ‘mousedown’ handler took 172ms
and many other.

[Violation] ‘setInterval’ handler took 50ms
browser.a1abbfcc699def0014dd.entry.js:2 [Violation] ‘requestAnimationFrame’ handler took 434ms
browser.a1abbfcc699def0014dd.entry.js:2 [Violation] ‘requestAnimationFrame’ handler took 500ms
[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 73ms
browser.a1abbfcc699def0014dd.entry.js:2 [Violation] ‘requestAnimationFrame’ handler took 54ms

This is not acceptable.

I’m using Google Chrome version 97 as a browser.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with Coda and is there a fix for it or the Coda developers need to fix this ASAP?

I’ve never encountered a problem like this.

Have you contacted the support team using ? on the bottom right of your screen?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.