Coda & Zapier - API request to share a link

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

Im trying to create a zap that would allow me to share a link to document i am creating from a templet.

Im not too familiar with the API request function in zapier especially for coda so any input would be greatly appreciated

cheers!

Hi @Ross_Laurence! If the ask here is how to generate an API token for your Coda account, head to your Account Settings, then API Settings. Here you can generate a token:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

This might be easier to handle with Just Coda (skip the Zapier!)

Can you give more context with what you’re trying to do?

Hey Scott :slight_smile:

thanks for the reply. I have a onboarding workflow thats automated thru zapier and one of the steps is to create a new document from a template. Ideally id like to be able to generate a link for that new document once its been created. From what i see their is no option built into zapier for this so i’m wondering how to go bout it thru a API call. I have limited knowledge on GET functions but i’m assuming this is possible? let me know thoughts or if i can provide you with more information

thanks jamie , i have successfully already created and linked the API thru zapier. But im trying to generate a shareable link for a new document i have created from a template with coda. I think i would need to use a JSON request for GET somehow but all that is a little over my head :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.