Collect and display Row Mentions

Is there a way to collect and display all row mentions in a Doc?

Example: I mention @TableRow1 two or three times in a document, when I view the @TableRow1 Detail Pop Up, can those mentions be listed there for reference?

Thanks!

Hi @Thomas_Wrench,

And welcome to the community!

We don’t have this at the moment but have done some deep dives on this. Nothing in the plans at the moment, but it is something we are tracking notes for.

Hi Ben, I was wondering if there were any updates on this topic. I think collecting and displaying mentions is an awesome idea.

Hi @Adam_Romary,

This is still just exploration for us at the moment, but the topic does continue to resurface. I too would love to able to make this happen in a doc. There are numerous use-cases where it would help.

There is still work to be done on other features as we’ve added canvas column type and the new editor over the past year to make all objects work well together. That will have to get done first before we can make this more than just exploration.

Thank you for reaching out again though and I’ll make sure to bring it up at each opportunity.

Ben

1 Like

Thank you for the fast, clear, and honest response!

Also, thank you in advance for continuing to raise this topic when the opportunity arises!

Adam

1 Like

Any updates on this feature? Or any workarounds anyone has developed?

Hey there, thanks for following up on this!

Unfortunately we’re unable to offer a firm timeline on when this feature will be available. Our team is always working hard on improvements to Coda and we do our best to prioritize bringing new features to our makers.

That being said, I will be sure to pass on this feedback to the team and ensure your vote for this feature is logged. Thanks again!

-Nicole