Thank you in advance for looking into my question.
I am currently managing different tasks and resources and I thought that using sliders as part of the task monitoring would provide an extra visibility on the overall progress.
So far I only played with Status (Not started, in progress, on hold, cancelled, completed).
I am trying to link the status with a slider. Not sure yet which one should modify the other but I thought the status would allow to do the following:
- Not started = slider at 0 and not possible to modify
- In progress = slider can be modified with whatever value you want to assign
- On hold = keeps the current value but slider cannot be modified
- Cancelled = I guess it would be like “On hold”
- Completed = slider at 100 and not possible to modify.
I cannot get the formula to work therefore your help would greatly appreciated.