Copy/Paste Document to Wordpress: Problem with Images

Hi,
I would like to basically create all content in Coda. So my writers and me do write and update everything in coda and then push it to WordPress. Has lots of advantages.

The problem is, when i copy/paste over an article with images, it will use the images hosted in coda. Is there a way, that images automatically get uploaded to WordPress and not hosted at coda?

Hey Yves! I don’t believe we have any way of supporting this right now, but I can log that as a feature request for you in the meantime.

Do you mind answering the following questions so we can better understand your use-case?

What value does this new feature unlock? What does this help you accomplish?

On a scale of 1 to 4 (1 = nice to have, 4 = absolutely must have), how badly would you say you need this feature?

How would you describe what you’re trying to build with this feature? (Project tracker, blog, client-facing resource, etc.)

When pasting into WordPress Editor, it links the pictures and does not download them. So it is more a WordPress problem, not so much a Coda problem. I thought someone maybe had a solution for this.

I guess I can have my developer just create a small plugin for this.

A connection to WordPress to push changes would be cool though but I doubt many people really need it. It would be just nice to have and to really work well, would need a lot of Work to get it right.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.