DesignKit figma plugin integration with Coda

Hi Coda community,
I would like to inform about upcoming Figma plugin called DesignKit PRO. The plugin will have possibility to add tables from Coda to Figma. The imported tables will be in Model Driven View format that visualises Power Apps Model Driven application.

Demo you can see here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RbrqM4er3gk&feature=youtu.be

Free version is available here:

If you have some questions, please do not hesitate to contact me

Lukas P.

3 Likes

Hi all Coda users,
I have released DesignKit with PRO features, where Coda import is included. More info here:

Manual with all PRO features is here: DesignKit PRO — move your Power Apps development to the new level | by Lukas Pavelka | Apr, 2024 | Medium

Hi @MyCondy and welcome to the Coda Community!

Thanks for sharing your Figma plugin, it will definitely be helpful for some.
You should consider moving this topic to the Showcase category.

Best regards
Jannis

How Can I do this, Jannis?

Hi @MyCondy,

you have to edit your post and select a different category.
Please follow these steps:

1. Please click on the pen at the top right.

2. Simply select a new category.

3. Save your changes by clicking on the checkmark.

I hope that helps.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Jannis

2 Likes

The issue is that I cannot edit my post, Jannis :frowning:

Okay, @MyCondy.

You probably don’t have enough permissions (badges) to do this.
If it is a high priority for you, you can contact @Shaina_Torgerson and ask her if she can change it for you. Otherwise, you can leave it as it is.

Best regards
Jannis

I guess, that it is not needed to move it. That’s not the last they have heard about me and DesignKit:D

1 Like

Hi Coda Users, I have finished a documentation page for DesignKit plugin. Of course, I used CODA, because the formatting and making pages are lovely :heart_eyes:

If you have any hints of what could be improved in my documentation, please do not hesitate to contact me in a chat. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes