Expand Formula Editor

Yes larger formula editor, please.

A couple of more suggestion to improve readability of the code:

1. Ability to save snippets of code as text columns to be injected in other formulas with an evalAsCode() function. This would help a lot to reduce the size of code inside formulas and re-use certain code modules.

Example: a button creates multiple rows with a formula map and execute a set of actions on each iteration. I would like to have the long code for each action in a separate text field to be injected inside the formulamap(), and ideally being able to use “Currentvalue” in the separate code to be injected

1. Have a “disable formula if” property for columns, like you have for buttons, with the options to return a custom value. Now I’m using a conditional statement inside the formula code itself, but it’s not ideal at all, because it overwhelms the code, especially when you have already nested conditionals.

The following code is a nightmare for me to work with every time I need to modify anything. The formula editor is too tiny.
Also note that the code is overwhelmed by an additional layer of conditional statement used just to disable/enable the formula. (point 2.)

if([Grid Controls].[Exact val]=false,   if([Catalogue Controls].fast_loading, " " , if(thisRow.[Combined Tags].count()=0, CATALOGUE.Filter(If([Grid Controls].[Include not rated], [zero-five-rating]  , Rating) <=[Grid Controls].[Filter by Rating].nth(1)), thisRow.[Combined Tags].Filter(If([Grid Controls].[Include not rated], [zero-five-rating]  , Rating)<=[Grid Controls].[Filter by Rating].nth(1))) )  ,       
   if([Catalogue Controls].fast_loading, " " , if(thisRow.[Combined Tags].count()=0, CATALOGUE.Filter(If([Grid Controls].[Include not rated], [zero-five-rating]  , Rating) =[Grid Controls].[Filter by Rating].nth(1)), thisRow.[Combined Tags].Filter(If([Grid Controls].[Include not rated], [zero-five-rating]  , Rating)=[Grid Controls].[Filter by Rating].nth(1))) ))
2 Likes