Filter table based on selected values from list where its referenced table can no longer be found

Hi,

I’d like to be able to filter a table based on selected values from a list where its referenced table can no longer be found.

Doc 1 contains 2 tables Fruits and Fave Fruits.

Fruit
mango
banana
apple

Fave Fruits
Name Fruit
Ben apple banana
Jen mango

Doc 2 references Fave Fruits table only using cross-doc pack but not the Fruits table and therefore, can no longer reference the list values.

How can I filter this table by values from list? thisRow.Fruit.Contains(“banana”) doesn’t work (just like below)

Thank you in advance!

Hi there, for this to work you will also need to cross-doc the Fruits table to this doc as well. Give that a try and let us know if that resolves this :+1:

Hi @Luis_Curiel,

I think my question lacked information. I shouldn’t have to cross-doc the Fruits table because of the way our docs were designed. However, this post has already been addressed in Programmatically set column options and select the referenced table - Ask the Community - Coda Maker Community

Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.