Find value of cell in another table based on this row

I am trying to find the value of from a column on a different table based on the value of the current row.
Basically, I want to make an easy way to pull in all the data about the project this page is about when all the details live in one table of All Projects.

Where it is to be displayed
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 1.23.27 PM

Where the info lives
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 1.24.31 PM

I’ve gotten this far, and this gives me the row I want, but I don’t know how to take the “Discipline” column values and fetch the value from the right row based on the column on that table.

Hey @Mohsin_Amjed can you write out what you want which column to say where? I don’t fully understand … Do you want the [Name] column in Project Details to show the PM dropdown from Master SXP list of all projects, etc?

In the Project Details table, I want to display the name/value of the PM, Designer, and Engineering for a given project.

There is a selecter called current-project that the page maker will set that references the Master SXP list of all projects table.

I need to look at Master SXP list of all projects and find the project/row that matches the selected project in current-project. Then for each row in Project Details I need to find the column on Master SXP list of all projects that corresponds to the value of thisRow.Discipline and spit out the value from Master SXP list of all projects into the cell thisRow.Name

Added more details below

OK if you make the selector, selector, a lookup of the Master SXP list of all projects table, it will become a global reference for that row. Then you can reference selector.PM or selector.Designer to pull those values out. You can also use .matches() when working with selectors to filter a table to just show that info.

I think that info will get you there … if not perhaps you could share an anonymized version for me to dig deeper! Good luck :slight_smile:

Is there a way that I can do something like selector.thisRow.Discipline? I want to use the text in the Discipline column as the name of the lookedup column.

When I say selector I am referring to the canvas drop down select object … there is no thisrow related to it because thisrow only functions in a table @Mohsin_Amjed.