Formating Text & Formulas

What is the easiest way about formating text formulas: Here is my current formula. I would like it to be “Green” if on track, and “Red” if its at risk.

If([Daily Breakdown (7 Days)].Filter([Type (Panel)]=[EPs/SPS] ).[Remaining (LF)].Sum()/([Daily Breakdown (7 Days)].[Production Progress].CountUnique()) <250,“On Track” ,“Risk” )

Hi Erik

Easiest way is to add Conditional Formatting rules to the table, based on that column which holds your formula. Create a rule for when your formula column contains “On Track” (set the color to green), and a separate rule for when your formula column contains “Risk” (set the color to red).

Hope that helps. Shout if I’ve misunderstood you.

There are other ways to achieve your goal with hidden formulas alone, but conditional formatting is the easiest method and is guaranteed not to break in future updates that the Coda team makes.

The _Color() formula can be used to render text using a preset color keyword (eg “Red”), or a hexcode (eg “#FF00000”).
Screenshot 2023-12-12 175919

You could update your formula to:
If([Daily Breakdown (7 Days)].Filter([Type (Panel)]=[EPs/SPS] ).[Remaining (LF)].Sum()/([Daily Breakdown (7 Days)].[Production Progress].CountUnique()) <250, _Color("Green", "On Track") ,_Color("Red", "Risk") )

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.