FR: Create Chrome extension to list docs in Chrome Side Panel

It always feels like I am 2-3 clicks away from the Coda doc I want. With the new Chrome side panel, I’d like to encourage Coda to develop an extension that lists all my Coda docs there.

I understand that I can bookmark Coda docs, of course, but that’s a manual process, whereas a side panel extension would always be up to date. I would be so grateful…

Happy New Year!
Jack

Are you aware of Coda’s Quicknav feature?

Hey @Jack_Beaudoin ! Thanks for reaching out. While this is not possible at this time, this sounds like a feature request the Coda team has been tracking to have customizable data/table inputs in Coda’s chrome extension. That said, we have moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for this feature formally.

@Piet_Strydom Yes, I use it frequently. But I’d like the Doc list available from any page in Chrome, and the new sidebar functionality available to extensions would enable it.
@Shaina_Torgerson Thanks for herding this request to the right location! I appreciate it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.