Google Adsense on Coda doc?

Is there any way to add Google Adsense ads to a Coda doc - either one published in the gallery or one published via a custom domain?

1 Like

Hey @Richard_Kaplan! I don’t believe we have any direct integration right now, so we’ve added this as a feature request for you. You’ll be notified if this gets built out!

1 Like

Thanks - as to integration all that would be needed is for me to be able to add the HTML code that Google requests somewhere on the page between <head> and </head>

Is that possible?

Not right now as far as I am aware, sorry. Since we’ve added your info to an FR for this though you’ll be alerted if this gets built out!

2 Likes

Adsense would be extremely helpful if you do add it and likely a win-win for Coda, Makers, and Readers.

The Pack system is terrific including its monetization; but there are limits to monetizing content at scale with that model alone, even though Packs create immense potential to create documents with valuable content.

Adsense would allow a way to monetize on a per-document, per-use basis and thus would likely drive more Makers, more Documents, more Readers, and thus more use of Coda by everyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.