How do I make the text wrap in the detail view

Hi there,

I have a tasks list that has a self-reference field to create sub-tasks. Basically Epics and User Storeis.
No I have one view that shows all Epics (i.e. tasks that have referenced sub-tasks) (Filter= Subtasks not empty)
When I click on an Epic I would like to see the related sub-tasks/stories. For that I created a field that has a formula Tasks.filter(Epic = thisRow).
That displays a nice table in the popup modal. However, I can’t make the column text wrap!

Anyone have an idea or alternative way of accomplisihing this?

Cheers,
Konrad

I should add that the function “Wrap text” in the above screenshot

doesn’t work.

Hey Konrad! Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! This is definitely a bug, and our engineering team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a solution. We will go ahead and log your report of this bug with our engineering team for further review. Once we find a resolution we’ll let you know.

That said, we have moved this post to the Suggestion Box: Bugs section of the Community and somebody from the Coda team will be following up with any updates on this issue. Thanks for your patience while our teams work to resolve this!

1 Like

awesome, thanks for the reply

It’s been fixed I think

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.