How do I remove the "Coda Gallery" link floating on the left of a published page?

Hello!

I have decided to move my personal website to Coda; and if all goes well I will move my professional website to Coda as well.

I have just published my personal website. I love everything except for the Coda Gallery link on the left of the page. Is there a way to turn this off?

Screen Shot 2565-12-15 at 15.39.05

Thanks!
Jon

When viewed on mobile, there is also a Coda icon/link that I would like to remove (image attached).

Thanks!

Replying to keep this one alive. Would love some support here. Thanks!

Hey Jon! At this time, we don’t have a way to remove the Coda gallery link from published docs.

I’ve gone ahead and added your idea to our feature request tracker which our team regularly reviews. Should this feature be built, we’ll be sure to notify you! If you’d like to include any additional context on this, feel free to respond here and we’ll be sure to log it with your vote for this feature :smiley:

~Nicole

1 Like

Great, thanks so much!

I’d really like to use Coda as a low-code/no-code app builder. The relational databases on Coda make it worlds better than other app builders, like Bubble, but the Coda Gallery links keep me from publishing publicly.

In other sections of Coda, you provide the option to remove Coda branding (like on Forms) so I thought this would also be in line with precedence.

Hope this feature can be released soon so I don’t have to rebuild everything on Bubble!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.