How do I share just 'ONE' page from a Coda doc?

Hello folks,

I have a coda doc with multiple pages. All I want is to share just one page from this with my client. This page is the final version of my document and my document contains all my notes in different pages. However when I am sharing the page link (with view only) my client is able to see all the pages from the doc also (essentially I am sharing the whole Coda doc). Even when I am publishing the page the whole doc is getting published and people can see all my pages.

I just want to share one page without having to create a seperate document for this. Is this possible?

Hey Joel!

Great question. Currently if you share a single page of a doc with a person, they will have access to the whole doc. Sharing permissions to a single doc is a feature request, but we are looking at how to make this more possible - so hopefully updates coming soon.

In the meantime, if you go the publishing route, you could hide the pages you don’t want viewers to have access to, similarly if you hide pages and gave view access only.

Another option is to copy the desired page to a new doc and share the single doc to your clients.

1 Like

you could hide the pages you don’t want viewers to have access to, similarly if you hide pages and gave view access only.

where is the option for this?

Click the three dots on the side of the page name and select Hide! Here’s an article on hiding pages! Can I hide pages in my doc? | Coda Help Center
Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.