How to configure "UPDATE TASK" button in ASANA pack

I would like to know the use of “UPDATE TASK” button in ASANA pack also please guide me on how to configure it as well. when I tried doing it an error keeps popping and I have shared the screen shot of the same. I have shared the link to the CODA doc as well.

Copy of TARGET VS ACTUAL BOM

2 Likes

+1 on this.

Generally, the Asana pack works smoothly, but the “Update Task” button keeps throwing an error message, see screenshot. I’ve tried any workaround I can think of, but to no avail.

@Leandro_Zubrezki, would you be able to have any troubleshooting advice off the top of your head?

Also, to the Coda team: With the recently launched emphasis on featured doc, please do revise the doc currently used to “showcase” the asana pack. This doc does NOT have the Asana pack installed, and as such, offers positively no guidance on how to use the pack.

Thanks,
Nina

2 Likes

I think this is a bug in the implementation that needs to be raised with Coda (cc @Eric_Koleda ), the endpoint addProject is to add a project to a task, you can see the documentation here. The problem is that is passing a limit=100 parameter that shouldn’t be even part of the request, which makes me think is doing a GET instead of a POST in there.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for weighing in so quickly , @Leandro_Zubrezki!

2 Likes

Hello folks!

Pack author here. This was indeed a bug - some fallout from adding multi-project support to Task objects. I believe I’ve fixed it up now and just pushed out a new version (24.0.2) of the pack. Please let me know if this is working for your scenario now.

2 Likes

You did indeed, @chris , it’s working flawlessly now! Thanks for taking care of this so promptly, greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.