I’ve been trying to create a class timetable app which displays classes in a calendar view of a table.
I’ve currently got the following table structure in Coda:
- Day is where I store the number of days the timetable runs over. (It’s for a school which has a 10 day timetable - meaning that it repeats every fortnight.)
- Period is for each timeslot in a Day when a class can be held
- Subject is the list of subjects that can be taught in a given Period
- Class is a junction of Day, Period and Subject
- Timetable is a junction of Date and Day
I’m after a way to make Classes appear in a calendar. I’ve been trying to pull them into the Timetable table, but I can’t get it to work.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.