How to hide 'sync info' from table title

The ‘hide title’ feature is a great way to format a section, because sometimes you don’t need to show the user anything but the table contents. However the cross-doc sync feature now adds more information next to the title that can’t be hidden. I think that disabling the ‘show title’ control in table ‘Display’ should also hide the syncing information. Make it visible when the mouse hovers over the table controls (Display, Visibility, Filters, etc).

1 Like

That’s a good point. I’ll add it to our internal tracker so we can look into this. I like knowing which tables are cross-doc tables, but you do see that with the icon when you hover as well.

Thanks for posting!

1 Like

2022 Update…

Now when you “Hide Title”, you don’t see the “Sync” option any more - this is in particular on a Jira Pack table.

As quite a few of our tables don’t need to be sync’d heavily, and are typically triggered manually when needed, it would be good to separate the notion of the “Title” from the other options, because, I’d like to Hide Title but keep the Sync option visible on hover to click. Instead, I have to unhide the title, sync, re-hide. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like