How to Show Calendar Items Based on Keyword?

Hello!

I have a “post-meeting” task (basically billing for the time spent) that I tend to do in bulk. I usually do this by just scrolling through my calendar and with a pen/paper in front of me marking things off. I’d love to automate this in coda, but have no idea how!

Does anyone know how to show a column of calendar entries that match a keyword in the title? All my meetings are titled pretty well and that would probably be my source.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Benn_Bennett Hello,
I’m not sure I understand what you want to achieve, but have you tried changing the view of your calendar to a table you then get the name of each column and you can then use the interactive filters to display only what you are interested in.

You can also keep the calendar view and make another view as a table filter it and with Coda’s automation to export your tables with the Export Table pack.

Sincerely,
Thierry

2 Likes

Thanks, that was it! I can’t believe it was so simple. Basically it’s a full import of my calendar, filtered by date and text.

2 Likes

@Benn_Bennett ,

I am happy to have been able to help you, being a beginner and not very experienced, it is a pleasure to be able to solve problems.

Thierry

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.