I want to hire someone!

For years I’ve wanted to do 2 things with Coda and I just don’t have the time to figure it out. We are a sports League with 8 teams:

1. Stats tracking - I’ve started on a document but can’t get it to do exactly what I want. here’s a video on some of the functionality I’m looking for: Coda question - stats

2. Equipment tracking - I want to be able to work backwards on the weight of a barbell to figure out what plates I need. Here’s a video of what we currently use: Coda question - equipment

Would anybody be interested in helping me set these up? (the stats is the more important one).

hi @Ruby_George ,

It looks very much that once you have figured out the data structure the rest will follow more or less from that point. I’ll send you a direct message.
Cheers, Christiaan

Happy to help out!

I own Simpladocs and we are a Coda focused development agency - we also have worked with the USILA (National Lacrosse Association) for the past two years so have extensive experience in the sports industry!

Shoot me a message at scott@simpladocs.com and we’d love to have a chat to see how we can partner and help!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.