I would like to hire a Coda coach

I want to build out a Coda system for myself and my small business team. And to speedrun the learning process, I’d like to hire someone who can help me build out the systems I envision.

I have a pretty clear idea of what I want and need, but I’m rubbish at formulas and I’m not that familiar with the Coda feature set yet.

Can I find a “Coda coach” here or is there some other place where I could find one to hire?

3 Likes

Hey @Shane_Melaugh!

In a way, I’m a coach :slight_smile:

I had a very clear plan for a Coda Course that I was just about to record:

But then war started in my country so I had to postpone it. My current plan is to have the course out by mid-June.

If you need it sooner than that, please PM me and we’ll try to figure something out. Currently I put my energy elsewhere and already have a queue of things to do, but let’s discuss anyway.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

I’m specifically looking for a coach to get on a call with and get hands on help and questions answered.

I’ll be home in some 1.5 hours — we could talk any time after that. Please DM me if that works for you and we’ll set up some time. That way I’ll get a better feel of where you’re at and what you need, and we can take it from there.

I can’t find a way to send you a DM here. Is it a restricted feature, by any chance? Can you send me a message? Thanks.

even m interested in hiring a coach for coda.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.