Inline Code is acting weird

If I double click select a word, it also selects a space next to it, then when I format to inline code it formats the empty space between two words and makes it impossible to separate the words in order for me to delete that inline code empty space.

vivaldi_qQUoA8oZRQ

1 Like

Another Example:

vivaldi_bxx7ix3nES

I don’t even know how it came to this. All of a sudden my F was outside the inline code.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this issue @Fran_Vidicek ! Our team has tested this and has identified it as a new bug. We’ve filed a report with our team for further investigation. Please let us know if there are any new
details or updates that arise so we may add them to the report.

We will be sure to post updates here as we have them! Apologies for any disruption that this may be causing in the meantime.

2 Likes

Hi @Fran_Vidicek ! Just following up on the previous bug report. This bug is a little tricky so it’s going to take us some time to figure out how to resolve it. We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Hopefully, this doesn’t cause a terrible interruption to your workflow, but if there’s any support we can provide in the meantime while our engineers put their minds to this, please do let us know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
James

2 Likes