Is it possible to create formula references by clicking on the row or column you want to reference?

Is it possible to create formula references by clicking on the row or column you want to reference?
When writing formulas in other spreadsheets I can just select a cell and it adds that cell to the formula. I understand that Coda’s smallest unit is a column, but I would still like to be able to reference that column by clicking on it or any part of it. Is this possible?

Hi there, @Declan_Keefe :grin: and Welcome to the Community :tada: !

I might be wrong but I don’t think it’s possible to reference a Column/Field by clicking on it while writing a formula.

But, if you’re writing a formula on the canvas or for a column/field, the “Formula window” (the window that pops open when you write a formula) automatically suggests the columns/fields you can use in your formula.
As you can move through those columns simply by using the arrows on the keyboard and select the appropriated column by using the keyboard key Tab⇥, you don’t need your mouse to write a formula :relaxed: .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.