Is there a way to reference row comments?

Excellent @Johg_Ananda! Very cool to hear you think this shouldn’t be a huge technical challenge to implement.

By the way appreciated your post:

I watched the webinar later on YouTube, was indeed the top request.

As you can tell, I’d be a consumer of these services, and I am already eager to consume them! Have spent way too much of my own time in Coda the last several months when much of it is over my head. Lately I pulled an actual developer on my team in to help, but I think we could still have a need for consultancy.

I don’t really have an idea how this would look, so no help there. To reiterate my main point of feedback - I just hope this doesn’t go down the road of Atlassian’s Marketplace. Talk about a time suck trying to use apps in there. I would say in my experience maybe 80% of them were bug-ridden, had bogus documentation, and generally next to useless! All the while Jira seemed to stall with evolving key features like Roadmaps, expanded hierarchy, reporting, time tracking, and others, leaving it to the app developers. I have faith that won’t happen with Coda, but I thought I’d add this experience from the point of view as a “buyer” of the services. Currently the Coda community seems to be populated with mostly experts, so I think you’re likely to get that point of view in comments to your post. My hope is this point of view of a buyer/consumer may add some texture to the discussion, since most of you guys who will comment are likely to be the Makers providing the service!

Cheers and nice chatting!

1 Like