Launched: Coda 2.0, a simpler, cleaner, and faster doc for teams

Fist congratulations to all Codans! Version 2.0 is really a step forward :rocket:

I like paying for using a technology. It’s fair! But I feel like this pricing model is just version 1.0 :slight_smile:

Free tier is just pointless like many already noted (maybe this is exactly the point).

Pro plan seems like the minimum to consider. But that’s a plan for personal and household stuff. Without Coda pack and some more privacy Coda is just not for business.

We pay 3600 EUR per year for a CMS, client portal, TMS, Invoicing, automated workflows, integrations, 5 TB of space, security, support, unlimited users… well pretty much all a business needs for up to 20 people. Except fast flexibility. For why Coda was so exciting to study and follow in the past couple of years.

In our case we work with hundreds of people who are just accepting tasks and delivering, which I suppose is the case for most businesses. So we are talking about thousands of $ with current pricing model.

Considering how much time is required to develop all the above-mentioned functionality and how much money would cost to just sustain what we have build ourselves… it just have to be a lot, a lot cheaper if Coda wants to get into my business plan.

Again, I love Coda’s concept and you all codans are great professionals. But to keep using it and promote (like I have done to over 200 businesses), I would love to see a verstion 2.0 of the pricing model.

11 Likes