Looking some help to level up my timesheet!

Hey @aurelien_malagoli, welcome!! :scream_cat:

This is totally possible… I think what I might do here is add an extra filter on each of the views you created. You could filter the individual views to show rows where thisRow.Created().ToDate()=today()

This means that you can only see the timesheet from today, if there is one. Your final formula, for example for your “Team Member 01” timesheet table, will end up being [En Charge].Contains([Team Member 01]) and thisRow.Created().ToDate()=Today()

Some fun ideas to level your timesheet up :muscle:

• You could turn the individual person views into Detail views, so people can enter their timesheet info into a vertical layout that you create
  • You can also even create a button to add a new row to the table, to make it easy for anybody to add a new timesheet row
  • You could compress the separate per-person views into one view called “my timesheet”, and use the User() formula to always show the timesheet for the user looking at the doc, something like this!
    • [En Charge].Contains(User()) and thisRow.Created().ToDate()=Today()
    • To do this, though, you’d also need to make your En Charge column into a “People” column instead of a “lookup from table” – this allows you to choose users who you’ve shared your doc with as values in that column

Anybody have more ideas for cool timesheet level-ups?

Moriah
moriah-square