We’ve been trying out the Make.com pack for 14 days, and now that the trial has ended we’ve subscribed to the pack ($4/month) as we’ve integrated it into our workflow. However, after the subscription was made – no webhook ping actions (via buttons) go through. Our workflow that worked great before the trial ended does not work today.
- I’ve deleted the API keys and regenerated them.
- I’ve removed the access to my Make.com account.
- I’ve reconnected the Make.com account in Coda.
- I even created a new Make.com account.
- I’ve created a new doc.
- My colleague has also tried the above with his own personal Coda & Make accounts.
- I’ve created new webhooks in Make.com.
Nothing worked to solve this issue. All actions result in the error:
Make (Integromat) error
Failed to take action in Make (Integromat)
I cannot find any error logs for pack actions in Coda and according to the Make.com logs nothing has tried to ping the webhook (empty log).
Has anyone had this issue before? We just upgraded to Teams (from Pro) in Coda due to us reaching the automation limit. Now automations aren’t running at all. So this might be related and I’ve contacted Coda support, but I’m asking the community just in case. If I get a response from Coda support I’ll update this thread with the result.