Pack request MailChimp

Would be nice to be able to send Contacts to MailChimp, and get MailChimp statuses back to Coda!

9 Likes

and also handle topic tags. :slight_smile:
Our subscribers can select which topics are they interested in. Then we create content considering the demand we see (chart with subscriber-tags), and would send them only to Contacts who chosen a related tag.

Hey @Balint , I‘m currently working on a Coda Pack. Would you be interested in having a short chat on how you use MC and what you‘d like to do/see in Coda and you‘d do in MC itself anyway?

1 Like

Fantastic! Sure, PM me details :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually use Integromat for this.
I’ve setup up a few button triggers to create tags, interests groups and even create and send campaings.

Obviously it would be awesome to have @Daniel_Stieber 's pack to run nativelly, but it’s been working quite fine with Integromat, and extends a lot the Coda capabilities.

1 Like

I created a Doc to showcase the needed tables for this. Feel free to ask and comment :slight_smile:

Sounds great! How do you trigger Integromat (to pull info from specific rows and not from the Nth)?

I’ve setup a button that take information to a integromat webhook.
It’s a simple concatenate formula, that builds up all parameters to url, like:
https://webhook.exemple?key1=parameter1&key2=parameter2 and so on.

It’s just a matter of creating columns for each value you need and concatenate everything, remembering to encode text for URL.

I must say, it works pretty fine.

1 Like