Need help with formula based on time

Hi everyone! I’m having some trouble with a formula based on time, this might be simple for some of you but I’m desperate for help :sweat_smile:

Here is the doc:

For this week, try this formulas:
[Clients de l'Agence P2P].filter([Date of onboarding]> (Today() - 7)).Count()

Or better to make week and month dynamic, try those formulas:

• For this week:
    [Clients de l'Agence P2P].filter([Date of onboarding]>(Today().DateTimeTruncate("week"))).Count()
  • For this month:
    [Clients de l'Agence P2P].filter([Date of onboarding]>=(Today().DateTimeTruncate("month"))).Count()
1 Like

Thank you so much @Rami_Sedhom! This saved my a lot of time :sweat_smile: I am also struggling with another sheet, so I’ll just drop this here if you have a minute today and would like to play with someone else’s formulas, it would mean the world to me :pray:

Here is the sheet, I have put instructions at the bottom of what I am having trouble with so you don’t waste your time.

Thank you again

If I understand correctly, following are the formulas:

Listing Ad:

Leads to appointments:
[All leads - Call Times].Filter([Campaign type]="Listing ad" AND Stage="🏆Appointment").Count()

Average Lead Score:
[All leads - Call Times].Filter([Campaign type]="Listing ad").[👉 Score (1er appel)].Average()

Calls to appointments: 4
[All leads - Call Times].Filter([Campaign type]="Listing ad").[👉 # of calls].Sum()

% of leads contacted:
[All leads - Call Times].Filter([Campaign type]="Listing ad" AND (Stage="🏆Appointment" OR Stage="🗣 Voicemail Sent")).Count()/[All leads - Call Times].Filter([Campaign type]="Listing ad").Count()*100 %

@Rami_Sedhom thanks again for your help

2 of the 4 formulas worked, I made it easier to understand if you still have time for this :slight_smile:

I really appreciate what you are doing, it helps me a LOT. Thank you

*Is it possible to round a formula? The % of leads contacted is very long…

@Paul_Danyliuk @Nick_Milner :pray:

To round the number, you can wrap your formula in:

• Round() — second parameter is number of digits after comma. Alternatively RoundUp() or RoundDown().
  • An experimental FormatPercent() formula — and ditch the * 100 and the explicit percent sign.
2 Likes