Not able to use Coda in Brave Browser

Coda docs often are not loading in my Brave browser, and when they do after a couple refreshes, context menus “fail” to load.

Here’s an example of that when opening the Document Settings:

image

Update: I tried clearing all the site data in dev tools, and now the sign-in screen is failing to load with the same error in the image.

Brave may not be the ideal tool for stuff like this.

I’ve found I’ve had to largely move back to Google Chrome for most things, including Coda. Less bugs.

Dear @Brian_Fakhoury

Maybe it had to do with the above announcement.

I am using Brave myself without any issues, just assure that you give Coda full access :relieved: