"o.isContext is not a function" error across different scenarios

EDIT: I have updated the title to better reflect the issue as it appears the error is appearing across various scenarios as reported by other users in this thread.

Hi all,

We have had a Gmail Send email pack integration working for well over a year now no problems until today, where it is giving us the error: o.isContext is not a function.

The issue seems to be occurring because we are using the content of a page as the email content. Is this a bug or an intended change, and is there an alternative way to achieve it?

Here is the formula:
SendEmail(
[GmailPackAccount],
thisRow.[Email Address],
“Email subject”,
[RefToPage],
hideSignature: True()
)

I think I’m having a similar problem, but mine is with the Canvas type of column.

I’m getting the same error message of “o.isContext is not a function” when I try to send it as the content of my email.

Hello everyone,

I just found out I have the same problem.
I used the ToHtml pack to create hyperlinks in my Google Calendar event description.

I also checked my automations and found that everything was working as expected at 3am CEST today. This behavior must have started sometime after that.

Sincerely
Jannis

@Shaina_Torgerson

Can you please take a look at this?

Sincerely
Jannis

@Josh_Unwin1 @Carlos_Roriz

Can you guys please reach out to the customer support and inform them about the incident? The chances of resolving this issue are higher then, I think.

I have messaged support too, thanks for flagging you have the same issue!

1 Like

Same issue here. It’s pretty frustrating as it broke all the documents in use.
Dozen of documents!

1 Like

Hi @Caetano_Brasil,

same for me!

Please make sure to reach out to the support as well.

Sincerely
Jannis

It appears that it is only through the gmail pack when clicking it with a button.

I have automations that send emails, and as of 8:02 mtn time this feature was still working. So I don’t think it is the entire pack, but the button that creates this push.

@Erik_Andersson1

To me it seems like it has nothing to do with a specific pack.
This is an error that occurs across multiple packs. This leads me to believe that it’s not a pack-specific issue, but rather an issue within Coda itself.

Sincerely
Jannis

2 Likes

Agreed, I have updated this threads title to reflect that

1 Like

Yeah, I’m getting the same error using the Outlook pack.

1 Like

Hey everyone, Alison here from support. Our team is currently working on a fix and we will reach out when we have more news on this. Thank you for flagging!

5 Likes

Okay, thank you, @Alison_Schreuder.

Sincerely
Jannis

Hello everyone,

just to keep you updated:
I just received a message from the support team…
They fixed the problem and everything seems to be working again.

Please check your docs!

Sincerely
Jannis

@Josh_Unwin1 @Carlos_Roriz @Caetano_Brasil @Erik_Andersson1 @Samuel_Langford

1 Like

Hi Jannis - still not working for me - but I’m in Europe so does it take some time for any fixes to replicate over to here?

G

Hey team, as Jannis said we should be back up and running here. Please give your doc a refresh and try it out. Graham, I don’t think it should have much of a delay but if you’re still having troubles after a refresh I would try an incognito browser just incase there’s a cookie situation. If you’re still having issues, go ahead and email support@coda.io and we will take dig into it for you.

1 Like

Hi @Graham_Honeywill1,

I am also based in Europe and everything works for me. I don’t think that’s the reason for the issue in your case.

Sincerely
Jannis

alison and team…

well done indeed on the rapid turnaround !

1 Like

Thanks for the fast turnaround! Luis from support informed me the issue was due to a third party library change. Appreciate the quick fix.

1 Like