[Offer] Coda build-out for a startup angel syndicate?

Hi there!
Love how this community has been so helpful so far!
We’re building an angel investing syndicate BADideas.fund, and have built all the systems in Coda (for managing startup applications, evaluating, as well as member sign ups, onboarding, managing investment deals). It’s getting more and more sophisticated.
Looking for help to take it to the next level.

Can you please recommend someone who could be a good fit to help build it further?

1 Like

hi @Raimonds_Kulbergs ,

I could help you out, but @Piet_Strydom may also be a good fit (maybe even a better fit), you might also want to contact @joost_mineur , he does not promote himself so much, but he has great and deep Coda knowledge.

Cheers, Christiaan

Hey @Raimonds_Kulbergs !

SimplaDocs is happy to help - we are a Coda first development agency and have built hundreds of systems for clients around the world.

You can DM me here in the community or reach me at scott@simpladocs.com

We can set something up today or tomorrow to meet free of charge and ensure Coda is the right fit for the ways you want to scale!

1 Like

@Christiaan_Huizer

Thanks for the shout out, but my long Covid is unfortunately not showing any signs of improving. I will not be able to do justice to Raimond’s doc.

For the time being I’ll stick to short responses on the community and elsewhere.

R
P