Page creation date for tracking

Hi,

Is there any way to see activities in the document? Or even just seeing when pages get created.

As someone who creates multiple documents daily, I often struggle to remember what I’ve been working on by the end of the week. I believe this is a common issue for our team, and it can lead to inefficiencies and missed opportunities. What are your thoughts on this?

It would be awesome to see what my team is doing instead of keeping track on a separate document or by meeting.

You are addressing a big topic.

If by tracking documents you mean Coda docs, rather than pages, you can have a look here for an example using the Coda Doc List pack:

It pulls in data about each Coda doc in your workspace.

If you want to check the creation of pages in a doc, you’re out of luck. I am not aware of a way to do that. But you could consider using canvas columns, which does keep track of creation and change date and person.

1 Like

Hi, I don’t have access to the example.

I care about activities, so pages, tables, lines, etc. We tag each other when needed, but my issue is missed opportunities. Sometimes, I find out that someone is working on something I could help with and vice versa, not to mention having an overview of what the team is doing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.