Please Add Amazon Seller API

I am an Amazon Seller and I would love if Coda could find a way to integrate with the Amazon Seller API to be able to pull information from my account to build Inventory management into a DOC, be able to make spreadsheets more easily and automate the process.

5 Likes

Hey Chris, My name is Ming. I am also looking for this integration. I would love to share notes with you on how you’re using CODA for your Amazon Business. I’m trying to create a dashboard for our inventory management. My email is siawming@gmail.com .

I am glad to hear another Amazon seller interested in using Coda. I was using it to track inventory and sales but with the lack of integration has become too much to manage other than pulling sales using Zappier. Without the inventory though, sales does not mean much as it has nothing to reference. I need a way to sync my inventory. My email is clefebvre81@gmail.com.

Would like to report another requirement for the same.

Anyone connecting via Zapier to Amazon Seller Central to pull information? Would like to hear what how you are using it.

Hey Chris, did you ever figure this out? I’m working with a developer right now that has hooked up the Amazon Seller API to Coda. We are trying to turn this into a paid service eventually but would like to get some feedback from fellow Coda users.

Hi Ming, we’ve developed an Amazon Seller and Coda integration. Let me know if you wanted to check it out.

@erwin_susara @Swayampravo_Dasgupta we’ve developed an Amazon Seller and Coda integration. Let me know if you wanted to check it out.

@HereComesTrevor hey Trevor I’d love to check it out! How’d you make it work?

Hi Trevor,

I would also be interested in checking out your integration. Are you still working on it? Could you please message me?

@HereComesTrevor Hi Trevor I’d love to check it out! We would like to have our Amazon statistics in Coda.