Problems with footnotes

I state that in addition to being a CODA user, I am also a Notion user, so I have a tendency to make comparisons to understand what optimizations can be created for both possibilities.

I did a test trying to figure out how to best insert footnotes, but I have not found better systems than these two.

I state that Notion, however, has limits in this regard, but it gives the possibility to use mathematical formulas to insert the numerical value of the notes with a formulation of the type “/ inline equation”, writing as if you were writing with LaTex, therefore: ^ {note number}.

Then I select the number and create a link with the database. In this way I find myself a database with the notes in order (however it is not convenient)

The solution with CODA in this way is ineffective, as the formulas that are created correspond to an image (bad idea :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:).

I hope this aspect will be improved :innocent: :innocent: and I would suggest queue programmers to get in touch with :point_right: :point_right:Overleaf :point_left: :point_left: to evaluate the possibility of inserting LaTex