[Request] implementation pro for a NP organization

Hello - I work for a small nonprofit organization that would like to integrate Coda as our one source of truth for projects, focus areas, resources, and archives. I love the flexibility of Coda and its intuitive nature for users. I have a vision, but not the time, to build out this infrastructure so I’m looking for someone to partner with.

Our organization provides training and education on suicide prevention, substance misuse prevention, and mental health promotion. We need to work more efficiently and effectively and I believe that a good Coda build will help us achieve this goal. Thanks!

:wave: Hey there!

Really cool to hear about your organization and what you are looking to accomplish.

I’ve worked in the same field in the past and worked with youth at risk for suicide, putting in interventions and safety plans at school, providing support in the home-place and more for these youth.

I also now own and run a solely Coda focused consulting firm: SimplaDocs.

We’ve built out solutions and implementations for companies small and large all across the world! Would love to get in touch, hold a free 30 min meeting to learn more about your goals, etc.

You can reach me at:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hi Lorie,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Coda consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew