Seeking Feedback on tools4coda.io - Your Insights are Valuable!

Hello Coda Community,

I’m excited to introduce you to tools4coda.io, a platform dedicated to enhancing your Coda experience with premium templates and custom development services. As a part of this vibrant community, I value your insights and feedback tremendously, which is why I’m reaching out to share our offerings and gather your thoughts.

About tools4coda.io: A few months ago, I stumbled upon the magic of Coda and was instantly captivated. Its ability to swiftly bring business and productivity tools to life left me awe-inspired. So much so that a colleague and I decided to embark on a mission – to build a business around this remarkable platform. This is how tools4coda.io came to be. While we’re currently focused on crafting and implementing online solutions for our clients, our aspiration is to shift our focus towards tools4coda, where we envision a treasure trove of high-quality templates.

We’ve already taken our first step with the creation of our first productivity template, InboxOS, and by offering custom development services.

Why Your Feedback Matters: I firmly believe that community feedback is a cornerstone of growth. I’m inviting you to explore tools4coda.io and let me know your thoughts. Your feedback will be instrumental in shaping our offerings, refining our templates, and enhancing our services. Whether you’re intrigued by the idea, have suggestions for improvement, or simply want to share your initial impressions, your insights are invaluable to us.

How to Get Involved:

1. Visit tools4coda.io to explore our premium template and custom development services.
  2. Take a moment to reflect on your experience and thoughts.
  3. Share your feedback here in this thread. Let me know what you liked, what you think could be improved, and any ideas you have in mind.

A Special Offer: To show my appreciation for your involvement, I’m offering an exclusive discount of 20% on any purchase made through tools4coda.io for all community members. Simply use the code “UDA9DC4F” during checkout to enjoy the discount.

Thank you for being an essential part of the Coda Community. Your insights are shaping the future of tools4coda.io, and I can’t wait to hear what you think. Let’s collaborate to make the Coda experience even more remarkable!

Best,
Tobias

3 Likes

Well, the website looks clean :slightly_smiling_face: What else is there to say?

2 Likes

Thank you very much Paul. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Felix here, Co-Founder of tools4coda.io. Excited to be a part of this journey and contribute to enhancing your Coda experience. I’m eager to hear your feedback as we shape the future of tools4coda.io.

If you have any ideas for improvement or would like to collaborate with us, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,
Felix

2 Likes