Hey. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Here is the link that might give a better idea, and my attempt to describe it. The current Coda doesn’t work.
For each SKU, it should sum up ‘SKU Builder.Total Cost’ into ‘Product Cost’. Right now, I can’t get it to sum by each SKU. I’m doing something wrong with the Filter.
- Lookup ‘SKU Name’ from ‘SKU List’
- Choose ‘MLO Type’ (lookup from MLO). Note: MLO is Materials/Labor/Overhead
- ‘MLO Name’ is lookup from ‘MLO.Name’ (another table) and is also filtered with ‘MLO Type’.
- It updates the ‘Cost’ column, and I am able to manually enter in the ‘Units’ to get the ‘Total Cost’. This ‘Total Cost’ updates the ‘SKU List’.
- Initially this had 3 tables (Materials, Labor, Overhead), which I think it still makes sense, but for testing, I combined them into 1.
- The 3 tables makes sense because I think there will be attributes that doesn’t apply to other types.
- This is why the original question above asks about the ability to do lookups from 3 tables, depending on a variable.
I left the Coda link open to edit, so feel free to hack away.
I sincerely appreciate any tips and insights!