Shopify Order Integration Managment

Hello Coda community!

Firstly thank you for the wealth of information I’ve gained from lurking in many of these topics.
However, I’ve been unable to find an answer to this problem and am hoping someone has an elegant solution.

I’m developing a shipping management system that automatically syncs with Shopify. The issue is that when a customer purchases multiple things on an order, Shopify groups the SKUs into one cell and the quantity of each SKU purchased into a separate cell. I can’t figure out how to either split the cell so there is a new row for every line of the order or connect the line item quantity to its associated SKU and sum that way.

In my dream world, I’d just write something like this: [Orders].filter(SKU=thisrow.SKU).[Orders].LineItem.Quantity.sum()

I’d greatly appreciate any assistance! Rewiring my brain from Sheets to Coda has been a blast thus far and I look forward to continuing the journey.

Thanks in advance!

Dear @Spirit_Guides_Info,

If I understand your post well, you are looking to split each item in an individual row :thinking:

I have the feeling that this post will be helpful for you.

Otherwise it will be helpful if you could share a fake sample and I am sure somebody will be able to support.

Dear @Jean_Pierre_Traets

This is definitely on the right track. Thank you! The next step is having the order quantity appear next to the connected SKU. I’m currently using runactions but am running into a flow issue where modifyrows and formulamap is only returning the last value in the cell. I’m guessing this is because each time it runs modifyrows it’s editing all values in the column.

Here’s the layout of what I’m looking to do:

This is definitely on the right track. Thank you! The next step is having the order quantity appear next to the connected SKU. I’m currently using runactions but am running into a flow issue where modifyrows and formulamap is only returning the last value in the cell. I’m guessing this is because each time it runs modifyrows it’s editing all values in the column.