Some Sections became Centered instead of Wide (randomly)

Hey, as said in Title - randomly some sections in the Doc became centered instead of wide.
Never touched that option.

Is that some kind of global issue?

Hi Pavel,

That sounds like a bug related to some feature polish we’re doing. Let me follow up with the team and will post an update shortly. Thanks for letting us know!

Preeyanka

1 Like

Please, keep me updated as it’s still like that for me now, at the morning :confused:

Happened to me as well. Seems like this happened to sections that were created before the canvas update that introduced headers and centering (I only see older sections centered)

Is it fixed now or are you still seeing it Centered? (We pushed out a fix so I want to confirm)

Update: The fix will actually be deployed tomorrow morning.

Seems like this happened to sections that were created before the canvas update that introduced headers and centering (I only see older sections centered)

Indeed, this was exactly what happened. These sections should be restored to their previous “Wide” behavior with tomorrow’s update.

Thanks for reporting the issue and apologies for the disruption.

1 Like

How can I make “Wide” default option? Now new Sections seems to be creating using Standard option, while Wide is preferred for me (just make it inherit previously chosen variant).

1 Like

Hi Pavel,

Right now, we do not support wide as a default mode. However, your idea is a good one and we’ll incorporate the feedback as part of future decisions.

Warmly,
Preeyanka

1 Like

…and would like to have “wide” be configurable in terms of width. Some of us are using very wide monitors and it would be awesome to see them across the whole window without needing to go full screen!

2 Likes

That’s a great idea! Will make a note of it for future updates.

2 Likes