Specific permission for Page and its sub-pages (but not the whole Doc)

Hello There!

Is it possible to give specific permissions within a Doc to a Page and its sub-pages?

So I want to share different pages with different individuals within 1 Doc in a way that individual A can only see PageA but not PageB, PageC etc. And vice-versa. I believe this is a very simple feature and it is available, I just can’t figure how.

Can anyone point to the direction for me how is this possible?

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Hi Tamas,

It’s not possible today to do what you’re describing, but we’ve heard this feedback loud and clear and plan to explore page management tools soon. If you’d like to know more about how we’re approaching this specific challenge, our Product Manager @nathan shared more details in this Community Post: Share just one single page? - #10 by nathan

In the meantime, we have a few methods that might work for you:

• You can use folders in your workspace, with separate docs that have their own permissions. We also recently released a feature that allows you to copy pages from one doc to another, making it easier to split off content.
  • You can use Cross-doc to share filtered views of the structured content from one doc to another, retaining a single source of truth. Just remember that the filtered view must be created in the main doc, and that filtered view must be the one shared in the secondary doc.
2 Likes

Thank you very much for the detailed answer!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.