Stocks Pack - Splitting the Historic Stock Prices to Rows

So I wanted to do some chart stuff with the Stocks Pack. So I am using this function:

Stocks::HistoricalQuotes(thisRow.Ticker,“1y”)

This then goes and grabs a year of stockprices in a comma delimited list. I found a topic on here that explained how to use formula map to then split this comma delimited list into rows in a different table. That was helpful, but the problem I have is that ‘currentvalue’ only grabs one thing. So each item in the list has the stock price & the date in which it was at that stock price. So I’m not sure how I go about grabbing both these things and creating a row with both of them in?

I’m doing this in order to grab the close price from it, then add the row for that. But how do I then modify that row and add the .Prices past month.Date?

FormulaMap(thisRow.[Prices past month].ClosePrice,AddRow([Stock Prices],[Stock Prices].[Stock Price],CurrentValue) )

Dear @Jamie_Cole, welcome to the community :handshake:

Sometimes it happens that questions are not receiving a reply, in many cases it’s because it’s rather a lot of work to reproduce the question and often the reproduction is not actually containing the problem anymore.

:bulb:I strongly recommend to share a simple doc version and share it in the community with an explanation of your expected result.

I cannot get the “HistoricalQuotes” formula to come up at all actually Jamie. I have asked for information about whether it is still available.

Thanks

Lorraine