Continuing the discussion from Launched: Redesigned Table Visuals and Interactions:
“Can the sum show just minutes and not change to houres?” - @Kristijan_Moser
There is no existing setting to change the sum at the bottom of a column to minutes. But it can be accomplished nearby
- Create a table named "Test Table"
- Create a column inside the “Test Table” that is a Date -> Duration -> Minutes
- Name the column inside the “Test Table” as "Minutes"
- Anywhere outside the table (on the blank canvass) press “=”
- Create an Unnamed Formula to only display hours (or minutes)
- Round(ToMinutes([Test Table].Minutes.Sum()),1) + ’ minutes’
- Round(ToHours([Test Table].Minutes.Sum()),1) + ’ hours’
further reading (click to expand)
(2018-05-23) https://community.coda.io/t/duration-in-hours-not-days/926 - Mallika, Duration in hours - not days